[vdr] DXR3 plus Nova-t?

Hi there.

DVB-t here in the UK seems to be coming back from the dead with
something like 30 channels in the new lineup.  This has got me
thinking about using VDR.  The only problem is, the only DVB-t card
available in the UK is the Hauppage Nova-t which doesn't include an
MPEG decoder.

However, I have a DXR3 which works just fine with mplayer and the
rest.  I'm wondering if VDR can work with this combination?  i.e.,
Nova-t doing the receiving, DXR3 doing the playback?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

-- Type: application/pgp-signature