[vdr] Re: Preliminary VDR 1.1.12 for testing

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Unfortunately the problem I'm having with dropouts every few seconds still persists,
> so I can't use the NEWSTRUCT driver here.

Is that in 'transfer mode' ?
I get these dropout quite a lot, sometimes just small flicker, sometimes
the picture totally breaks.
Also plenty of 'ringbuffer overflow' in log.
Satellite stuff is rocksolid.

BTW. is there any way to force totally new generation of epg.data,
other then deleting the epg.data file manually.

Would it be usefull to be able to mark those channels you want
epg.data from, others would be ignored in scanning.