[vdr] Re: LNB sharing in 1.1.x ?

Juergen Scherer wrote:

> Just wanted to know if there are ongoing efforts to implement this,
> or do I really have to make it myself ?
>
> That is the one thing I am missing in 1.1.12 right now. Anything else
> what I need is already there ;)

I hear the same thing from people who need AC3 replay - but don't need LNB sharing ;-)

I'm going to implement AC3 replay as one of the next things, so LNB sharing is
not too high on my list. If you like to go ahead, please do the changes based
on the latest 1.1.13 version I just released and send me a patch.

Klaus