[vdr] VDR and video with only nova card

Hi!

I've tried to use VDR 1.0.4 with only one Nova-t card. The OSD is shown ok
on the ssh screen and EPG works fine. But why my recordings are like very
very bad mpeg?

What does VDR do with video on system like this? Does it try to show it?
I don't have X on the machine and I have no monitor connected to it.

If VDR tries to show the video ie. with mplayer, is it possible to disable
this? I'd like to use VDR for recording only at the moment.. As long as I
get my dxr3 working on it too.. (yes I know about the developer version,
and the dxr3 support for it, I tried it once, but then it didn't get even
the epg..)

My machine is P200MMX, so VDR really shouldn't try to view the video with
it.

  Marko Myllymaa