[vdr] Re: OT: Mail Client for this list?

* jpulz@frm2.tu-muenchen.de <jpulz@frm2.tu-muenchen.de> [021016 16:55]:

>> The only thing I miss is a time-oriented filter that wipes out mails
>> that are older than a given time (like the Bat! does it, unfortunately
>> only under windows :p)

>what abaout PINE ???

>i use it and it is really nice..
>no overhead (like GUI), thread-support, filter-support.. and so on ... to
>much to name all functions here..

I'm surprised nobody mentioned MUTT.
I used to like The Bat! under win, but MUTT is the best mail client I've
ever used. After using it for a few days you get so used to it that you
won't switch again.
No overhead either (console app), and the most configurable mail client
available :)
In the most pure *nix style :) If you like Pine, definitely give it a
try :)

--
Javier Marcet <jmarcet@pobox.com>
Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --