[vdr] Re: OSD position

>Hi this is very bice, but what about making it more flexible by adding
>the following setup options instad of a "type" filed which nobody can
>remember what was what?
>

>The setup options could be something like:
>Show "Episodename"
>Show "Episodename" only for 1st entry
>Number of EPG Entries to Display

It was just a quick shot to get what we want :-)
Without making it too complicated we could use:
Number of Lines for "zapping info" ( what is the correct name for this
Klaus ??? )
and when set to 0 the default is used ( like now )
1 shows only the current program.
2 for the current program and the description line
3 for the current program, its description line, and the next program
4 for the current program, its description line, the next program and
its description.
That should be enough.

Helmut