Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] AW: Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [vdr] AW: Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?
- From: "Bartl Robert" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:48:32 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcJ2ea9JF5GjuwH6Ro2sFkBmeAuXSQAABOxA
- Thread-topic: [vdr] Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?
There seem to be some Problems with the Linux support for the g450 card.
i've read on different sites that tvout support is not as good as with the g400 card. (http://www3.sympatico.ca/dan.eriksen/matrox_tvout/tvout_2_4_19rc1.html)
but perhaps you can build an adaptor from the monitor output, but i dont know if and how that works as i didnt need to do that.
if you can - get a g400 dualhead, it sure is less trouble.
> >i have a G400 Dual Head and a PIII@400 and it works
> perfectly for Divx
> output, and all other codecs in mplayer. (but only >with the
> MGA optimized
> Driver included in mplayer, not with the FB device).
> >AFAIK the g400 is not able to output RGB,
> >but it has a S-Video output that is able to perform equal (i
> dont see a
> difference between rgb<->s-Video).
> >as im out of input's on my tv i only use Composite out, but
> the quality is
> fine too.
> do you know if the G450 is as well supporteds as the G400 ?
> To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |