[vdr] AW: Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?

Hy,

There seem to be some Problems with the Linux support for the g450 card.
i've read on different sites that tvout support is not as good as with the g400 card. (http://www3.sympatico.ca/dan.eriksen/matrox_tvout/tvout_2_4_19rc1.html)

but perhaps you can build an adaptor from the monitor output, but i dont know if and how that works as i didnt need to do that.

if you can - get a g400 dualhead, it sure is less trouble.