[vdr] LCDproc: Starting a Seetron SGX-120L driver

[ this is an edited repost of my message to the lcdproc ML ]

I started to work on a Seetron SGX-120L driver.

The horizontal and vertical bars are best stored as custom characters
in the EEPROM, as are the heartbeat and ellipsis icons (and some
German umlauts). I created custom bitmaps from the original Seetron
ones. They are in the patch below. The good thing is that you can use
these characters like every other just using their appropriate code
(152..158 for the vertical bars, 172..177 for the horizontal bars and
141..143 for the icons - see the source code). I included a tool for
uploading the bitmaps to the display using Linux. The corresponding
Windows tool is on the Seetron web page.

The code below is untested as of yet. I did not have the time to actually
connect my display to my machine yet. But those of you who have one may want
to play around with it. Any more ideas are appreciated.

In order not to burden the mailing list with the lengthy patch, I stored it
on http://www.muc.de/~hm/linux/VDR/lcdproc-0.4.3-seetron.diff.gz

Is there a nice 122x32 b&w LinVDR logo somewhere? The SGX120 can store
a bitmap in EEPROM page #2 which is shown on powerup.

--
Antonym, n.:
	The opposite of the word you're trying to think of.