[vdr] Re: AW: Re: IR-Remote '8 in 1 - learning' at ALDI Sued - Thursday

Christof Soehngen wrote:

>>The best one I figured out right now is VCR Philips 336.

> I bought the the remote, too (Tevion MD 4689), but have some problems
> configuring it:
>
> If I choose Code 336, the codes are different: channel_up, for example,
> shows up in /var/log/messages as ircommand = 00000020.
>
> Do I do something wrong? I use a Hauppauge DVB-Nexus as receiver.

I don't know if it is possible to make an own config file with irrecord
and a receiver which interprets the signals itself.

I use a home brewed receiver. It is cheap and flexibel.

Alfred

BTW. I like the Aldi-Remote, I bought a spare part  :-)