[vdr] Re: dynamic range compression

Am Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 14:42 schrieben Sie:
> hi people,
>
> i asked this a few times in the past, is there a way to do some dynamic
> compression to watch high dynamic movies in the night without waking up
> everyone?
>
> if this is a stupid question, please tell me... i wonder why noone ever
> answered my mails regarding this topic.
>
> any ideas?
>
> regards,
> andy

As I understood and read the ML the answer was to wait if someone writes a
plugin for that. IMHO audio-plugin-capabilities are possible since vdr 1.1.13
of the devel version (??) so you have to wait a while, till somebody wants to
write such a thing. ( I does not want answerfor others, but I think it was
discussed a lot before a while)

Greets

Steffen