[vdr] Re: Plugin color problem

Hi Klaus,

>Please check your log file. I would assume that you are getting
"ERROR: too many different colors used in palette". The OSD
>can only use 4 colors in the central text area.

Awk, yes you are right! While browsing the code I saw a 16 color
palette, so I automatically assumed you could use 16 colors max
;o)). Is the 4 color palette a DVB hardware problem or am I just
too color hungry?

I was spitting out some debug code on the console, which is why
I didn't see the error message before. Thanks again. You're a wiz!

Greetz,
Reinhard