[vdr] Re: not vdr specific: mplayer and mpeg2

>What about sattelite? When I checked the channellists there where a lot of
>french stations.
>All important german stations are on sattelite with DVB and certainly the
>french, too.

probably, but I can't move my antenna as this is a collective one. So I'm
just able to choose weither I want to receive "Canal Sat" or "TPS". And I
don't know which one I should demands to receive as I do not know which
solution will bring me best free channels...