[vdr] Re: DXR3 reliable?

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1154722&forum_id=7173
> (patches appreciated)
Good work, but it describes the problems and hints using xine/mplayer
together with the dxr3.
The vdr-plugin uses it's own decoding sheme and was not bundled with mplayer
or xine. So we have to dig deep into the mpeg specification to get a good
a/v sync.
But we look forward to get a running version soon (maybe with some replay
problems which will be fixed afterwards)

Greetings
Stefan.