[vdr] Re: DRM and VDR/TCPA Issue - Re: AW: Convert on PC from VDR to VideoCD

Am Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2002 16:24 schrieben Sie:
-- snip
> Those open Question should be discussed here are:
> Should Windows be supported due the upper DRM issues ?
> Should we help any Windows user ?
> Should we help on Windows issues ?

Hi Jürgen,

I am following this list for more than a year now and I
absolutely do not remember, that I have read something like
this before and I really hope not to have to again.

So, could you please be so kind and discuss stuff like this
where it could be done each day beginning with a new
thread? There are a lot of newsgroups out there. Thank you
really very much in advance.

BTW: The world is as the world is. How should we know what
treasure linux is, if we all wouldn't know win-trolls ;-))

CU Norbert