[vdr] Re: Xso-8859-1?Q?@Matthias_MXller?

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 08:35:23PM +0100, Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
> The conf file says something (and the ASCII Art looks that
> way, too) about a PSX controller. I don't have a PSX port ;ö))
> on my PC. Is it possible to play mame using the keyboard,
> as this is my controll device at the moment. My final VDR
> Box also doesn't have a PC gameport either (didn't try the
> LIRC control yet).
At the moment only Joystick-Support is implemented (there's also
lirc-support, but in the early stage, because on my machine lirc doesn't
work anymore if I open a joystick-device 8-()
I'll have to look into keyboard-support, because I think you cannot use
the normal routines (no controlling tty and so on) and i'll have to
connect a keyboard to my vdr-box.

Bye,
Matthias
--