[vdr] Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: vdr-stream-0.0.3

At Sunday 03 November 2002 10:49 Steffen Becker wrote:
> it's not working here. The stream is "blocky" and consists only of broken
> artefacts. You can guess the picture being streamed but that's all. Anybody
> else expecting the same behaviour?
>
> I'm using NEWSTRUCT on vdr-1.1.14....
>
> Hope, it helps you debugging...

Thanks for your fast response.

Guess I'll be setting up my sister's windows PC (we live together in a "WG")
with a client and debug myself this evening, after jacking out my internet
connection ;)

Maybe there are packets dropped somewhere? I'll check.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt