[vdr] vdr-1.1.15: No primary device found - giving up!

Hi,

I just tried to compile vdr-1.1.15 and the new driver. Everything worked
(except a few plugins, of course), make insmod lets NTV appear on the
screen, but when I start ./vdr out of /usr/local/src/vdr-1.1.15, I get
this error:
vdr: no primary device found - giving up!

I have a SuSE 7.3, and conpiled vdr with make REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1
DJBFFT=1 all plugins, which always worked fine until this version. What
could I have missed or done wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Matthias