[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.15 still unable to change volume with DVB-C

Frenchstylistics@gmx.li wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some people told me to try the newstruct driver with a new 1.1.14 vdr
> version. I have installed the latest CVS development driver and the
> newest 1.1.15 vdr version and I'm still unable to change volume or mute
> the sound. Even vdr doesn't show up the volume bar and/or mute
> indication on the screen. In 1.0.4 it did.... ???
>
> So, I still have the same problem with my Siemens DVB-C card. Any
> further suggestions?

AFAIK volume control just isn't possible with DVB-C (at least it wasn't with
older driver versions, but that may have changed).

The volume bar and mute indication in VDR should appear anyway, though.
Are you sure you have defined the Volume+/- and Mute keys properly?

Klaus