[vdr] remote.conf

Hi all,

I managed it to run vdr-1.1.13 and nearly everything runs fine except my
remote control...
whenever I start vdr it asks me to push the apropriate buttons, and when
I do so it keeps on asking me pushing the "Menu" button...the only
solution to continue from that point is to exit the
remote-learn-procedure with cancel. I know this has been discussed a
little but really only a little (I think it was "PVR and lirc" or so...)
Can anyone provide me with a generated remote.conf so that I can modify
it for my needs? Or is it just the same like renaming lircd.conf and
putting it in the config-dir? Where is vdr looking for that remote.conf?

Thnx in advance,

Lutz