[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.15

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>peacemkr@gmx.de wrote:
>

>>If you are getting the isolated AC3-Patch will it be possible to send
>>ac3-streams in Live-Mode or do the Newstruct or the newer Firmwares not
>>support that??
>>

>I don't know whether it is possible to output AC3 over the DVB card in
>live viewing mode. Maybe the author(s) of the original AC3overDVB can
>comment on this.

Sorry for the late response, but I'm reading this reflector not very regular.(I'm very happy with the 1.0.4) But it seems there is now a great demand for the AC3over DVB stuff in the new plugin concept. Unfortunatly I wasn't very active here and don't know the new structure more in detail. Thus I'm not sure if the new structure or Firmware allows capturing the AC3 stream during Live-Mode and send it back simultanously to the TI-MPEG Decoder.
But I'm very courious to see how new structure works (record and transfer at the same time !!!)
Therefore I'm very optimistic to have AC3overDVB in Live-Mode too.
As I read before Stefan and Andreas are trying to encapsulate the old AC3overDVB transfer feature for integration into core VDR by Klaus.
Can I help you anywhere ?
In the meanwhile I try to play with the 1.1.15 version and try to understand the new driver and pluggin concept.

Bye

Wolfi