[vdr] basic computer question.

I bought some new parts for my old computer, but it
doesn't work.

I bought a Abit KG7-raid and a Durron 900 MHz.  I
think it might be the power source, it's a 300 watt.

What happens is after I turn it on it shows what video
card I have, which is a voodoo2, then the screen gets
garbled while it is listing what else I have on the
next screen, some times it reboots after that
sometimes it doesn't.  I try pushing the del key to
get into the bios but it won't let me in.

The voodoo was posting some weird stuff at on the
first screen, but I put my geforce3 in and it didn't
post anything strange.

Without further details can anyone guess what it is?
If not I can put it together again and see what
happens and post here in more detail.

Thanx,
Stan