[vdr] Re: basic computer question.

Hi Stan,

A little OT ;o)) but nevertheless. "I" don't think it's your
PSU. The Geforce draws a lot more current than your
Voodoo card. Since it works with the GF3 it can't really
be the PSU. Same goes for memory. If it works with the
GF3 but not the Voodoo, I would guess the videoboard
is the problem.

Have you tried a different videocard? For VDR you do
NOT really need a videocard at all. For installing, even
if you are using X, any simple PCI video card will do
just fine.

Greetz,
Reinhard