[vdr] AW: Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-dxr3-0.1.0

I think you have network collissions on the 10MBit Net.

Check on your 10MBit Network for Half / Full-Duplex settings.

If one of the communication partners is Half and the other one is
Full-Duplex,( most of the time mowdays the are full duplex, while old
cards are only half) the full-Duplex card generates a collission with
each package it sends. This slows down the communication rate. It can go
down to 0

New communication Systems don not have Half Duplex any more