[vdr] Re: AW: Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-dxr3-0.1.0

> I think you have network collissions on the 10MBit Net.
Donīt think so because this collisions i should see on the Switch.

> If one of the communication partners is Half and the other one is
> Full-Duplex,( most of the time mowdays the are full duplex, while old
> cards are only half) the full-Duplex card generates a collission with
> each package it sends. This slows down the communication rate. It can go
> down to 0

> New communication Systems don not have Half Duplex any more

First - iīm sure itīs full duplex and testīs with Bonnie say the same !
Second: this is a diskless system wich boot over LAN.

So there is additional traffic on the Network but as i sayed - with a
DVB-S Card as primary Device i have no Problems at all...

CU