[vdr] Re: Using RCMM IR protocol with Nexus possible?

The README does not only refer to DVBs cards, but also to the Siemens Activy
- and there is also a driver for Galaxis. I wonder, if those systems really
use the Nexus IR or another system that is e.g. connected to J2 that does not
exist on the revisions >1.6 anymore.

Jörg