[vdr] How to make 1.1.x behave like 1.0.x

@Klaus,

is there a way to make vdr 1.1.x behave like 1.0.x with respect to
recording behaviour. I would like to have vdr record the first timer on
the secondary device, the second timer on the primary device and I want to
have the PIDs switched on so that I can monitor both recordings. I don't
want to have the luxury of more than two recordings because it nearly
broke my marriage.

I would like to use newest drivers, though, if possible.

Help!

Robert