[vdr] AW: Using RCMM IR protocol with Nexus possible?

> The remote control codes will only be passed to the driver if you
> select correct values for protocol and inversion setting. Furthermore,

> the codes will only be passed to the event interface (remote control
> plugin) if you load a correct keymap. Otherwise, the remote plugin
> will receive *no* key codes at all!

With keymap you mean the RC5 file? Keys that are not in the RC5 file
from Hauppauge caused a message in the message console, so I was able to
find out which key codes were not in the keymap when using the Aldi
universal remote control instead of the Hauppauge ones.

But: As far as I know the RC-5 protocol uses 38 kHz while RCMM uses 36
kHz, so according to my last mail, a new IR receiver has to be build
using the TSOP for 36 kHz.

Jörg