[vdr] Re: AW: AW: Using RCMM IR protocol with Nexus possible?

Jörg Knitter wrote:
> > With keymap you mean the RC5 file?

Yes, there are keymap files for RC5 (hauppauge.rc5) and RCMM
(activity.rcmm, galaxis.rcmm) in the av7110_loadkeys directory.

> > Keys that are not in the RC5
> > file from Hauppauge caused a message in the message console, so I
> > was able to find out which key codes were not in the keymap when
> > using the Aldi universal remote control instead of the Hauppauge
> > ones.
>
> Oops, forgot something to add: Other codes from Philips, Marantz,
> Galaxis and Siemens did not work. No output when testing with evtest,
> not even in the message console.

Did you try to change the inversion setting (-i option)?

For example:
After loading driver and evtest, try for RCMM:
- av7110_loadkeys activity.rcmm > /proc/av7110_ir
Press a remote key and check for console messages.
- av7110_loadkeys -i activity.rcmm > /proc/av7110_ir
Press a remote key and check for console messages.

You might try the same for RC5.

If this does not work, I can't help. Sorry.

Oliver