[vdr] vdradmin 0.16 and vdr 1.1.15

Hi ML,

since I'm actually using vdr 1.1.15 and it is really running fine for
me. :)

But there seems to be a problem in interaction with vdr and vdradmin.
Everytime I want to change something in an repeating timer where "Day"
is not a simple date but something like "MDMDF--" vdradmin hangs and
exits so I have to restart it.

Error message:
Day 'MDMDF--' out of range 1..30 at /usr/local/vdradmin/vdradmind.pl
line 1358

The problem seem to be crystal clear, even for me0. Vdradmin expects a
simple number between 1 and 30 but gets these nice little characters.
This behavior is reproducable. Everything else seems to be fine.
Including creating such timers.

Maybe it's my fault. If not I just can say, my perl is not good enought
to understand and change the source. :)

Christian