[vdr] Re: HEAD+mplayer+mplayer plugin+vdr 1.1.16

Thomas Erdmann wrote:

> Hello
> is this right, that there is a mplayer plug in for vdr 1.1.x ?
> I use the older vdr 1.0.4 but this would be a reason to change
> to the new one ;-)

VDR 1.0.4 and mplayer plugin with siemens driver is OK, I want to change
because of the IP multicast (for fazzt, as I know, only the
NEWSTRUCT/HEAD driver support IP multicast over DVB card). So I suggest
you (if you don't want to use IP multicast) use VDR 1.0.4 (with AIO) and
older driver, that's stable.

basq