[vdr] Terimanl for VDR ?

Hi List

I know there are many requests here for WEBBROWSERS and E-MAIL Readers for VDR.
And - Yes - the OSD is not the best....

But I have a question:

Is it possible to build something like a Terminal for VDR ?

I think a Terminal would be very good because:

	- Text only
	- usable for all kind of work (controll, ssh, email, news, web (lynx...) and so on..)
	- Easy to use by a IR or RF Keyboard out of the Seat.

I ask because i dlike to access to my Video-Database (VHS) wich is avaylible via
HTTP and a console-Webbrowser like lynx or others... out of my livingroom and i have
no computer or Monitor there.

If anyone have a other - better Idea - please let me know !