[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: console plugin vdr-console-0.1.0

I want to make a special font with ASCII graphic characters, so programs
that uses this chars will be displayed correct.
To the small font thing: There were so many inquiries about that, so I
also will try to make the small font thing running.

> - When displaying many colors, the display changes from time to time
> (sometimes displaying pink text, sometimes only displaying
> red text instead).
> Is this due to the osd depth limitations?

I'm afraid so.

> Can you restrict that?

Yep, I will do it.

Jan