[vdr] MPlayer disturbes Lirc Control of vdr

Hello,
when i start mplayer out of vdr to display a divx video, mplayer terminates at the end of the clip and control is given back to vdr. But vdr can't be controlled by lirc after that.
The "qps" shows two child processes of vdr which are named "mplayer...". When i terminate these processes (which are blocking module lirc_serial) and restart lircd and vdr all works fine. When i terminate mplayer by lirc (it not terminates because end of video) there is no problem.
I also tested mplayer with the same video started in x11 with lirc control, there is no problem in mplayer and no remaining processes "mplayer...".
Does anyone know a solution ?
I use vdr 1.0.4-aio1009 and mplayer  0.9pre10.
Thanks
  Thomas