[vdr] Re: Is perl a better future for epg2timers.cxx?

And I forgot to mention, that its not possible to include an offset before
start- and behind the endtime. But its only the second version and who knows
what is coming....

 Kind regards
 Manfred

 -------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------