[vdr] VDR user counter is online

It has been suggested that there should be a VDR user counter,
so I have set up a simple mechanism that does that.

The counter can be accessed at http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/counter.htm.
It is not yet officially linked into the VDR homepage because I want to
start it slowly (there might still be some bugs ;-), and also I want to
see whether there is at all enough response to such a thing. If the number
of registered users exceeds 100, I'll make it "official".

Surely there will be people who say "such a counter will never give a
realistic number". Well, that may be true, but it still offers people
a place to present their system to others (by entering an URL to their
VDR homepage) - and they can show those who actively work on programming
for VDR or the patches and plugins that they appreciate their work ;-)

BTW: the "user number" that is generated is unique and will remain assigned
to the individual user. Numbers are given out in the sequence of registration.

Klaus