[vdr] Re: epg2timers configuration question

> > It'll air on Junior at 15:55 on Dec. 25th.
> > Add this to your 'Merkliste' and have a look at your 'Merkliste'. I'll appear on Nov. 25th prompting epg2timers to make a timer for Nov 25th.
> > This is no error of epg2timers. It's tvtv.de's fault.
>
> Thanks for that info!
> That explains, why I often get "Alpha Centauri" recordings
> that contain something else...
> I guess the only workaround at the moment is to not mark
> things that lie more than 28 days in the future...

yes, a real problem. I have complained about it, but even with
the new design (and some good new features) the havn't fix it...
more people should write mails, maybe it helps...
the email is: feedback@tvtv.de or use the form at
http://www.tv-server.de/tvtv/impressum.html ...

greetings,
Uwe