[vdr] Re: SV: Re: distribution

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Altemark" <martin.altemark@linewise.se>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 1:49 PM
Subject: [vdr] SV: Re: distribution

> ok. I've only run redhat (currently 8.0) and slackware 1.0, between that
only redhat ;)

> So redhat 8.0 is fine? (if i don't have to change I am more than happy).
do WHat do I need to add to my 8.0 kernel?

Nothing. Just use the config-file from /usr/src/linux/configs fitting your
systems (maybe do some fine-tuning) and recompile.
The config-files provided by RedHat have set all you need for VDR and
DVB-driver.

You can try if it runs with the origin kernel, but I do recompile as there
are unresolved-symbols-messages and so on.

Rene