[vdr] Re: What CAM to use for Premiere

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:01:18 +0100, Dirk Heinrichs
<dirk.heinrichs@nokia.com> wrote:

> I meant "Did somebody try it with VDR?". Since subscribers get it at no
> charge, maybe sombody just ordered it and plugged it into his VDR box to
> see if it works.

Again, you don't get it for arbritary receivers. You get the CAM only
for this specific certified receivers. It is the same as with the
Premiere sub itself. You get it only if you have a certified receifer.

> >From my understanding, there are no different versions for different
> receivers. They just "certify" receivers and brand them as "Geeignet für
> Premiere".

Yes, but you get the CAM only for one of these. You probably have to
provide the serial number of such a receiver to them.

Emil