[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Get CAM/CI working

BL> http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/cim.html

BL> as you can see here the red labeled (newer) viaccess cam is not working, you should have a black one or you can try the modyfied dvb driver with the tt firmware

I don't know much about the different CAMs, but my red viaccess seams
to work just fine under vdr, latest version and driver. Granted, I
have not run it more than a couple of hours, but, it definitely works.
I think there are different versions of the redline CAM's, some that
are more compatible than others.

--

 Micael