[vdr] Re: cutting frame accurate?

I even don´t know any free Windows software that enables frame accurate
cutting. Even DS.JAR, TMPGEnc etc. only cut at I-Frames.

Additionally, I don´t know if M2-Edit only cuts videos or also the audio
frames. If it just cuts the video, it might also be useless as long as
you don´t get the audio back in sync again. DS.JAR will only help if the
cut video stream still contains timestamps. If you remove them, DS.JAR
also is not able to re-synchronize audio and video (and it also does not
if there is no timestamp in the sound file).
It currently seems to me, that there is no working solution out there,
at least not, if you also want to cut AC3... :-(

Jörg

Of