[vdr] Re: ˙SO-8859-1?Q??SO-8859-1?Q??so-8859-1?Q?R?E:_[vdr]_? vdr1.0.4+CI/CAM_˙low_vdr?

Hi,

I gave up trying to use second audio PID on french Canal+ broadcasts
using Convergence driver.

I am using modified driver (www.linuxdvb.tv) to be able to record
english audio track and (teletext) subtitles (I can't record two audio
pids at the same time). This is working on my main PC (VDR server in a way)

I have to use another PC (VDR client) using convergence driver to replay
my recordings using OSD at full size.

Patrick.