[vdr] cAudio and APIDs

Hi,

I just wonder how to audio handling is done in VDR. I notice the plugin
interface with the cAudio class. I am not so expierenced with DVB
Streams, but from what i now the audio streams are identified by
socalled APID and is possible to have multiple of them for one  channel.
So what happens to ChildClass of cAudio when there are multiple PIDs.
For example Pro7 has got one "normal" Channel and one DD channel ,
Premiere has got two "normal" PIDs and one DD PID.
How is cAudio::play invoked in these cases ?? Is it possible to choose
the audio channels or is play invoke for every frame in every PID

best regard
Tim