[vdr] Re: Power off with 1.1.19?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:29:37PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > Please try the following changes to the original vdr.c from version 1.1.19:
>
> The "patch" that was sent to this list worked already perfectly ;-)

Do you mean the one I posted last monday? That was only a quick hack
to get back to the original behaviour, but it actually removed the intended
check that kept the shutdown from happening while an SVDRP conenction was
active. What I posted today should make the shutdown use the correct timeout,
even if it was initiated through an SVDRP connection. The actual shutdown,
however, will happen only after the SVDRP connection has been closed.

Klaus