[vdr] CIM for VDR 1.1.x

I am looking for a CIM for my tecnotrend V1.3.
I want to use my subscription to Canal Satelite Digital in Spain, now I have
an stable system running VDR 1.1.19 and a driver from the 0.9 series (I
think, latest from ftp.cadsoft.de). Canal Satelite Digital uses Seca
Mediaguard 2.
Any help to now which one is the right CIM would be apreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Luis

Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Linux User         #294788                        System Administrator
						             Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia