[vdr] Re: Howto for RGB Y/C out

HI,

Am Montag, 16. Dezember 2002 13:34 schrieb Reinhard Walter Buchner:

> If you are interested, I modded the Makefile of the DVB
> drivers, so that you can include the videomode you wish
> as a commandline option. Using no option will insmod
> the drivers in their default config.

That's were grait if you could send the modified file directly to my
e-Mailadress.

BTW, without plugged antenna-cable there are a few colored patterns visible
and "(c) Convergence media" is scrolling from left to the right side. Is this
O.K.? Or should the stand still the picture?

cu,
   BC
--
Michael Nausch                Anzinger Str. 20                 85586 Poing
+49-8121-971940 (voice)                              +49-8121-971941 (fax)