[vdr] EPG data for Nova-t and UK users?

Hi all,

I'm slowly getting there with setting up my Nova-t VDR box.

One problem I face is that most channels here in the UK are only
transmitting 'now and next' EPG data, rather than seven days of data.
Obviously, this makes VDR slightly useless!

I think/hope that in the medium/long term, the broadcasters will sort this
out, and there will be a seven-day EPG broadcast, however, I'd like to use
VDR in the meantime.

Has anyone investigated any scripts that might pull EPG data from free-ish
sources and import it into VDR?

--
Richard.

"Take these broken wings and learn to fly all your life."