[vdr] Re: tosvcd error

Manfred Bieß <elim_@gmx.net> wrote:

>  I'm having trouble with tosvcd (tried 0.7 & 0.9). I stayed close to hubertus
>  manual, but it isnt't re-encoding the recording. On some files it it working,
>  but on this special file its not. I don't know the difference. When I'm using
>  tosvcd it never start just:
>

>  yuvscaler: error while loading shared libaries: libpng12.so.0
>  ***ERROR: [mpeg2enc] could not read YUV4MPEG2 header

Maybe I should have written this mail hours ago. While writing i
realised a major difference. The file i wanted to encode are at
720x576, the ones that are working at 480x576. There might be the
problem with vuyscaler. Can someone help on this? This SVCD should be
a christmas present, but right know I have to go to sleep...

Thanx