[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: DXR3 plugin vdr-dxr3-0.1.2

On Tuesday 24 December 2002 5:24 pm, you wrote:

> You are quite right.  It's OK on BBC 1, but on all the other channels, it
> barfs.  :-(  A shame, since the new OSD looks *so* good!

I have utter confidence in Stefan's fixage ability :)

Actually, could you check with dvbstream / mplayer that BBC1 is actually
still 720x576? I don't have a working aerial right at the moment =(

It's just that I haven't used the DVB card for a few weeks until last night..
so it's possible that they are now actually broadcasting a 1024x576 signal
now for example, and this would explain the problem...

After all they might as well use the 15Mbps allocated to BBC1!

gdh