[vdr] VDR 1.1.20 // OSD sometimes buggy?!

Hello all,

@ first merry Christmas to all christians out there.

Now the topic:

I am testing vdr 1.1.20 for 3 days now, from time to time it happens, that the
OSD "looses" its color. The cyan text becomes dark green and the white text
turns dark red. The opacity is - I would say - like 10% .. Means: you can
barely read it. It happens most of the time when start zapping at high speed
through the channels. But alas I can not reproduce by order.

Does anyone else experience this? I run a "vanilla" vdr 1.1.20  but I am using
the driver patch for DVB-C - I don't think ths interferes though.

Best regards,

Alex