[vdr] Second Audio Channel?

Hi list,

tonight, i saw a movie on BR3, "In and out". After a few minutes, i
noticed a strange voice, describing the scene as it could be seen by the
viewer (for example: man enters the room). I switched to cable tv and
back to sat, cable didn't have this voice (my vdr has 1sec delay, so i
could verify this). So i think this is kind of a second audio broadcast
for blind people.

Well, a nice feature for blind i think, but personally i would prefer a
recording without it. Do you know whether/where i could disable this
feature?

Btw, still using the "stable" version 1.0.4. Sorry for the irony, it's
not definitely VDR or the drivers fault, could be my system ;-)

Thanks, Christof Soehngen